Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stability of BCD3000

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I have the BCD2000 and i had experienced a few stability problems. I have tried everything but i did'nt make it. I use it as a midi device. Now they say that BCD3000 has different chipset and it's more stable. Is it true?
So i need someone from the disapointed BCD2000 users who has tried the new BCD to tell me if the stability problem has been solved. I know it also has to do with the software (VirtualDJ) and how it handles it, but i think they could fix this.
Thank you

geposted Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 10:38 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Behringer and instability? Sounds familiar ;)
Do yourself a favor people, go get Hercules MK2 or Numark Total Control ;)

geposted Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 5:45 pm
hi guys...i am waiting for my bcd3000 (it will arrive on monday) and i will start working on something to make ti work on vdj, i have a universal mapper so i will try to make it right you know i will do my best so ...i just want to ask you guys to be patiente.....you will have notices of me ...:)

Dj Quintana

geposted Sat 30 Jun 07 @ 11:02 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Good to know Dj Quintana ;)
You are on the mission :)

geposted Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 6:15 am
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hopefully the BCD3000 will be much better, having used the bcd2000 for half a year now, i can certainly say that the bcd2000 is a pice of junk, everything breaks down after some hard use!. I cannot emphasize enough how much more suited the xponent controller would be.

geposted Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 8:24 am
It seems that bcd3000 has many improvements, let's see what happens...

geposted Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 7:54 pm
I have bought it a few days back and it works pretty well with VDJ, cept for the scratch-wheel, which is not scratching it properly (under my personal mapping). I am yet to download the mapper file provided here (will do as soon as megaupload allows me to or someone uploads it somewhere else)

geposted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 5:30 pm
BCD3000 is more stable with asio and wdm drivers, jogs don't work properly yet, I will go on mapping.

geposted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 6:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)