Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Max load 24 minutes ???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

axzelHome userMember since 2007
Hello !
I got a trial version of Virtual DJ, a friend of mine has the full version with console and he has the same problem !
I really like virtual dj but if i can't fix this problem i won't buy it.
What is the problem?

When i try to load long mp3 tracks ( e.g. 68 minutes) it will stop playing after 24 minutes and V-DJ says the track is only 24 minutes long !
I have the problem with several tracks and my friend (who's got the full version) also has the same problems !

And is it possible for V-DJ to scan your entire folder with .mp3's and automaticly determine their BPM ? Or do you have to load every song into the player once before the BPM is recognised and saved?

geposted Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 5:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what is your spec . what version do you use in 4.3 long sesion support is greatly improved

set your config to max load

on performances

fastest , untick safe and overclock

and set latency to auto

geposted Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 5:21 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
axzel wrote :
And is it possible for V-DJ to scan your entire folder with .mp3's and automaticly determine their BPM ? Or do you have to load every song into the player once before the BPM is recognised and saved?

Yes, use ctrl+a or ctrl+shift to select them all, right click on mouse and choose scan.

For large files you need a lot of ram memory as VDJ is extracting Mp3's in wav format (uncompressed) in memory, so for 70 min Mp3 it would be around 650Mb of ram just for one deck.

geposted Sun 01 Jul 07 @ 7:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)