Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac (Error In Sound Card)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djmaysHome userMember since 2007
Please Help!

I have recently installed the mac version of VDJ 4.3 on my mac. And installed the latest Conectiv driver from M-Audio's Website. Everytime I open VDJ, It says error in sound driver. I checked out my sound options under system preferences and my M-Audio Conectiv is showing up. Any suggestions on how to get this problem solved. Do I need another driver update for Conective or what. Thanks!

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 1:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi there please add your serial , there is no mac demo

i hope to see you as a registered user soon.

be aware the conective doesnt work on 10.4.6 to 10.4.10 yet
acording to the torq forum

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 10:19 am
etorresPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Help- i'm having issues when running VDJ and a song is playing on a deck, i go down to the playlist and want to listen to a song but instead of dragging it over to the other deck and listening to it that way, i want to listen to it without moving it from the playlist. i right click and press the "listen" option and it starts to play fine but i start hearing cracking sounds out my speakers kinda like chopy cracks and that is not cool when everyone is dancing and your song starts to cut out. This is the only time it happens. other than that it works great! Is there a setting i have to change? i recently purchased another 1GB for now a total of 2GB thinking that would help "that's the advice i was given anyway" from my local Music Store but it's still doing that? I'm using the Mac Pro, just purchased the newer version of Virtual DJ cause i upgraded from PC to Mac.

Thanx.

geposted Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 11:34 pm
what mac do you own ?

try this set on options > performances > fastest and set autolatency untick overclock

geposted Sat 21 Jul 07 @ 11:52 pm
And in low versions from 10.4.6 it doesn't recognized bu the mac. So VDJ doesn't work in mac with M-audio usb products at moment.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 1:01 pm
skyfxl wrote :

be aware the conective doesnt work on 10.4.6 to 10.4.10 yet
acording to the torq forum

I have been using connective ever since I abandoned torq when the mac version came out forVDJ. Works fine for what i do, I don't scratch or use any timecode.

geposted Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 12:06 am
interesting :)

the torqies still claim to have issues

geposted Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 12:23 am
skyfxl wrote :
interesting :)

the torqies still claim to have issues

I don't know if there is something new now, but I bought the original torq/connectiv.

geposted Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 12:35 am

geposted Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 12:46 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)