Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Decks Advice NEEDED!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello people! Got VDJ about 1/2 months ago and I am now getting pretty good at mixing.

I am now looking to buy some decks however I dont have a clue what I need. I know I need a mixer and two turntables and some headphones but can any one RECCOMEND ANY???!!!! I don know which are good or bad so help would be very handy :).

And also if there is anything else I need it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me.

ALSO...is it possible once I have these decks thatthere is any way that I can use VDJ whilst on decks?? i you get what I mean..lol

THANKS GUYS!!

P.S DANCE & TRANCE RULE!!!

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:24 pm
Sure ill give you some tips but you should try to use the search function 1st.

Technics 12's are 'Industry Standard' Turntables (there are a few dif models). I own these and would not buy anything less. If your looking for good quality turntables that are a little cheaper check out the Numark TTX's. Alot of guys on this forum like and use them.

For CD turntables the Pioneer 1000's or the 800's are the 'Industry Standard'. I own (and use 80% of the time) the 1000's but the 800's are fine for computer DJ programs like VDJ (Virtual Vinyl) as you don't need all the extra bells and whistles.

goodluck, Charlie Five

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:27 pm
thanx alot! hat has really helped and I'l update you on wat I purchase.

geposted Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 12:56 am

If you are a trance dj (as it seems from your first post) and have no vinyl past, go for Pioneer 800 ;)

Just my thought...

Its easy to use, no drifts, and can play real cds and timecode cds (to control VDJ).

Far less "issues" than turntables ;)

geposted Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 2:21 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

If you are a trance dj (as it seems from your first post) and have no vinyl past, go for Pioneer 800 ;)

+1

geposted Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 4:10 pm
A real good turntable ? Is there anything else that you can compare with the Technics SL-1200 MK2 ? Nowadays I believe with USB-port etc. Just try some different turntable's (at a shop or A.V.-event) and you'll definitly know.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 7:43 am
ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You should get some CD decks. I recommend the denon DN-3500's

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 4:24 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hopefully will be seeing you as a Professional edition user soon aswell ;)

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)