Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Asio4all on Mk2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Y is it i wanna use Asio4all on my mk2 soundcard, it always beyond logic..Prior b4 i change to driver 2007 it still werk with 2006. But now even 2006 show beyond logic. This happen since 2 mth ago but i guess i need help from u guys:).. I could only use asio4all on my SB Audigy2 ZS platinum pro and my behringer usb soundcard (never really use it)..I try everything, even off the MS GS wavetable syth for the midi but nothing werk. I koe Mk2 is also asio capable but really want to find wat is the cause of this.. I use Timecoded with final scratch TCV n this is annoying.Y is it always beyond logic.. (it work flawlessly before) Any help on this??

My Mk2 headphone input is also giving me problem till now. the sound is distorted. The other outputs are not affected and this giving me headache but the controller/soundcard still werk great.. Hercules still investigating this and still discussing abt this with them. Somehow i got the feeling that this Beyond Logic thingy is connected to this problems. Thanks for any info.

Regards
DJ Antarez

geposted Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:28 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hehe.. Just back from there..
Anyway thanks..

Btw simon, i did say abt my headphone input problem in here

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/68291/Hardware_Technical_Support/Some_general_info_about_Hercules_DJ_Console_MK2.html

Do you think if i reboot the mk2, will it help.. resetting my firmware.. this was explain in the thread that u give me..Hercules didnt have the exact answer to offer me after several times emailing n tell me to return to my retailer n exchange..I could do that but after a yr plus i dont koe the store still exist..

And lastly abt that beyond logic thingy, do u have any tricks to overcame it:) Sorry i did follow what is suggested but failed:(

geposted Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes it may be worth formating the mk2s firmware :)

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 12:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)