Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Setting up sound cards

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I know this question comes up everytime someone buys virtual dj. I have a laptop with the regular primary sound card and i have an external sound card too connected via USB. On the screen where you setup if you are using 1 card, 4.1 card or 2 cards.... i chose 2 cards setup. Both work separately for the main sound even when i invert them but i cant get to split them up into main volume and headphones. When i use the "advance setup" and assign a sound card to whatever i consider is correct and press play the virtual turntables dont do anything a if there was a conflict with the setup. Both sound cards are working according to my pc audio setup plus they work when i invert the sound cards but never together, So the question is:

if you are using the internal sound card plus an external sound card, what is the way to set it up on virtual dj 2.0 in this case to split headphones and speakers (or mixer)? is it better to use "simple setup" or "advanced setup"? step by step explanation preferred. Thanks

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 3:27 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

geposted Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 9:23 pm
sorry 4.2 .....typo.... but anyway i already firgure it out...thanks

geposted Fri 13 Jul 07 @ 2:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)