Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Argh....STATIC!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mark172PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi there, im using a creative soundblaster usb soundcard for my master output and intergrated soundcard for my headphone cueing. i am getting static on the master whenever i load up vdj! its driving me nuts! any solutions?

geposted Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:01 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Do you have 5.1 SB Live usb? You can use only SB for headphones and master output, you don't need other sound card. Try using different USB port and install only driver for SB, you don't need additional software, just enable 5.1 output in Control Panel>Sounds.
If you use laptop, try using it on battery only to see if you have Ground Loop problem.

geposted Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 2:35 pm
yeh its the 5.1 live usb....i only use the 2 soundcards because it is louder on the intergrated one for the headphones for some reason. ive tried using a different usb port. i had a bit of a problem with the driver etc because i am on vista and the software that came with it didnt support it (even though it said it did) so i had to download a vista pack off the creative website that came with an audio console software package. ive also tried just running on battery...the same problem persists. maybe some settings on vdj config anyone knows about? anyone else had the same problem and solved it?

geposted Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 3:10 pm
my friend is having the same problem but only when the laptop is plugged into mains. when he turns to battery it goes away. any possible solutions for that?

geposted Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 9:04 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
mark172 wrote :
my friend is having the same problem but only when the laptop is plugged into mains. when he turns to battery it goes away. any possible solutions for that?

He need to use Ground Loop isolator, it is cheap, around 15$ and the noise will be gone.
For your problem this does not apply. How did you set up your perfomance setting? Try using Overclock option and disable Safemode, try combinations, there is a solution to your problem.
What is your PC specs?

geposted Sun 15 Jul 07 @ 6:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)