Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark ICDX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was wondering if anyone out there might be using numark Cue and The ICDX for controller and how they felt it ws preforming for them. Also if they were using just one ICDX or if you were using two. Any ones feeback would be greatly appreciated

geposted Sun 15 Jul 07 @ 11:55 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I have two..I have been using them for seven months now. I like them very much, no complaints at all. If you use two and they are on the opposite sides of player hit eject. all is good.

geposted Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 12:15 am
That was one of the thigs I was hopeing to hear The software ware does reconize the 2 decks and you can run one for each side. I just started to use one ICDX with Cue last night I felt it worked very well but mixing was littel diffucult to do with just one deck. I believe I am going to be in the market for another ICDX. Have you used the time code at all? If so was it with the ICDX? And how did that work for you???

geposted Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 12:43 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You don't need to use Timecode for iCDX, it has native support in VDJ.

geposted Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 12:47 am
Yes I know you dont have to use Timecode with ICDX but I was wwondering if you had tried timecode with any other decks and if you felt it worked as well. My console is setup to use it both ways. i feel that the time code works very well but you do not have the control of the effects the way you do with the ICDX.Also timecode is not as responsive as Using ICDX.I have tried to tweak the timecode but havent figured out the right settigs to make it work consistantly.

geposted Mon 16 Jul 07 @ 12:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)