Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ i/o review

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I used my DJ i/o last night at a wedding, and I used it stand alone at a cruise night. So it is time to review the product. It has performed really well, two sets of RCA outs. One for the mains, one for the cue function. I ran the mains through channel 4 on my PPD 9000 mixer, and the cue thru channel 3. Sound quality was very good, both through the mains and the cue. It has an optional power supply but, I do not use it. I also used it in conjunction with my Total Control. It is a solid soundcard, with sturdy construction and good sound quality. Over all I give it an A-. The reason not an A plus, if used without an external mixer the headphone jack is a tad filtered in its over all sound.

geposted Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 10:21 pm
I concur. I purchased both the Total Control and the DJ i/o at the same time, and I am quite impressed with the DJ i/o. In fact, I am more impressed with the sound card than the controller.

geposted Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 11:49 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
TearEmUp, "if used without an external mixer the headphone jack is a tad filtered in its over all sound." Explain a bit more to me.

if the headphone is plugged in directly to the Numark DJ I/O, the sound quality is not too great or what?

Furthermore, how is the mic in that sound card? Is it any good?

geposted Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 2:14 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I used the mic input with a cordless Shure mic, it worked fine, plenty of punch. The gain on the mic reciever was under 40% and the gain on the DJ i/o was a tad over 50%. The headphone jack...the best way to describe it is filtered, almost as if it had to much compression with it. I hope this answers your questions.

geposted Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 5:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)