Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Compact 0.99 skin's pops & clicks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi. When I use compact skin 1440x900 I hear pops and clicks (like a vinyl sound) but only on the right deck. The left deck it's ok. When I change back to default skin the pops disapear. My laptop is an Asus G2p. I use it with a numark cm200usb mixer on channels 3&4 (usb channels). I like the compact skin and I would like to use it. Thanks.

geposted Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 9:46 pm
hi marius,

i'm matt and i made this skin
sounds very strange to me
i used my skin for 5 months now and never had a problem

i have a asus, too, a8js
i'm using it with a maya 44 usb
you're the first one who had/posted a problem

sorry i couldn't help

matt

geposted Mon 23 Jul 07 @ 11:02 pm
Thanks Matt. I wrilly like your skin but I can't use it in those condition. I have red a post where a user said that vdj has some pops and clicks and he said it was related to vga drivers. If anyone can help me.....thanks.

geposted Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 5:36 pm

Its probably because that skin in question has heavier graphics.

Are your graphic card sharing IRQs with your soundcard, or either of them sharing IRQs with other intensive hardware?

try disable WiFI, Bluetooth and LAn too.

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 3:39 am
Yes IRQ 16 is shared between:

1. Mobile Intel 945GM/PM/GMS/940GML and Intel 945GT Express pci express root port-27A1
2. Ati mobility radeon x1700
3. Intel 82801G (ICH7 family) pci epress root port-27D0
4. Intel 82801G (ICH7 family) usb universal host controller-27CB

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 7:11 pm

right, so your graphic card and usb port share IRQ, that can be trouble (pop/clicks when using intensive skins or video mixing).

Try connect your soundcard to a different usb port
And best, on the OTHER side of the laptop, if you have laptop and many usb ports
(since two ports can actually be on same usb root, and have same irq)

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 7:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)