Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Xponent - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Thanks TexZK to confirm that it works........Why don't I see the plugin anywhere on the website?
I am so sad cause I have to buy before I could see if it works well with my xponent. Perhaps I could be disapointed.250 dollars of disapointing is a lot. Nobody could give me this plugin? :(

geposted Fri 10 Aug 07 @ 8:09 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry Flashmp3, nobody could give u this plugin..and as stated its the pro user tools only n btw have patience cos i believe this will be resolve in the near release. Thanks:)

geposted Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 3:35 am
To TexZK

With you plugin, when I assign a button why is there no difference between "tempory" or not tempory. I mean with the VDJ native mapper you can for example assign a "kill high" so that when you press the button it enables the fonction. With you mapper it does it but only tempory. You have to hold the button. It's not practical. Is there a way to fix it?
Except that the jogwheel work well (except that when you release it it goes a little foward) but except that they work better than in torq (I am able to get a real backward scratch) it very good.
If there is a fix for the jogs and for the buttons I will buy VDJ Pro as soon as possible

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 1:48 pm
The pitch which work with the native mapper doesn't work. I can't map it whereas I can with the native mapper.

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 2:19 pm
1 day without any answer. It seems that the problems I have talked about seems to be annoying.......

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:26 pm
The problem with getting the xponent mapped on vDj I would believe to be that the jog wheels are touch sensitive therefore the touch on the jogwheel would be one midi note while turning the jogwheel would be a second note. you would have to map both of those correctly i believe?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:41 am
Has anybody tried this with V5 yet??

A

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 5:31 pm
Guys I feel that we and by "we" I mean the people that are desperate for this and other "jogwheel" djing devices, are getting somewhere slowly but getting somewhere. I just keep on reading all the posts in all the forums where the word "Xponent" is and finally, up to now thanks to TexKZ we're getting some sort of breakthrough. As soon as I hear that some valiant pioneer manages to mapping of these touch sensitive jogwheels I am purchasing the Xponent and downloading VDJ 5. Right now I am perfectly fine with my 4.2 version. I love the look of the Xponent and just like alot of you say that it has master and booth outputs and headphones input. Here is some food for thought. How did the people from VDJ and EKS managed to map the XP10's to be able to scratch and nudge and stop a ong by touching the jogwheels on the side or on the top? I firmly believe that that is the way that we need to map the Xponent guys. But then agian I am no programmer but SKYFXl is and he is liscensed.

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:27 am
ok ladies and gents, i will be gettting the xponent controller this week. i am suppose to get it monday 27th august 2007 to be exact. i recently got virtual dj version 5.0 and i am looking forward in setting xponent on it. i hope the touch sensitive feature works on it, as i had brought the hercules dj mp3 control and it does not have that feature. i wish i had xp10 but it is sold on ebay, plus i want two of those items, but it is way to costly. i will try the xponent on virtual dj 5.0 and post the results on this forum...........

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 2:14 am
mastahkPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone know how to get the leds working on the xponent ?. Like in Torq all the buttons flash togheter with each beat. And and the meters for each channel are also controlled by midi, anyway to progam this ?, what do you have to learn ?. I got everything else running pretty smooth.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 8:10 pm
ok i got my xponent this week and i tried it on virtualdj 5. mapping the keys were very easy but when it comes to scratching on the wheels, the scratching were way off. the scratches were not sounding good. are they any setting to make the scratches sound better with xponent and also is there any setting to make the touch sensitive feature apply to virtualdj 5.0.

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 4:43 pm
mastahk i see every went smooth with you on your xponent with virtualdj. did you experiment with scratches and did it came out smooth also????????

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 4:49 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@chinshue1234, for the touch sensitive there is a "hold" action in vdj.
Try to map the touch midi message to this.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 12:36 am
ok i was able to get the touch sensitive feel on virtualdj, but the scratches still aint sounding as good as scratching with the mouse. when i did some scratches on the xponent, the track had a slow start or slight reverse according to type of scratches i was doing. is there a settings to avoid the slight delay? i tried scratching on traktor dj and it sounds wayyyyyyyyyy better. it sounded like the real thing. when i was scratching, my friends though i was on my turntables. i want that same feeling with virtual dj. i love virtual dj alot, because it has more features than traktor dj but if anyone that give a scratch settings to give me that true vinyl sound on vinyl, then i would not have reason to use traktor dj. any suggestions......

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 5:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)