Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix for a Wedding

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a wedding coming up this weekend, I have been playing with the "Automix" feature and desperatly trying to get it so the cue points are not half way into the next song.......

No matter what I try, and thats about everything, it just wont do it......is this a software issue?

My computer works great with TCV, video and everything else I put VDJ through the test.......the simple thing "Automix" doesnt work right......

HELP!

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 7:30 pm
Set fade to Zero.
And auto cue off.

As well as auto bpm off, if you dont want beatmixing
(probably not wanted at a wedding)

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 7:33 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok, will do.....I'll keep messing with it, I may have to do this manually for the weddding.

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 7:45 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 7:45 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
The settings that I use and work well for exactly what you are doing are as follows:

Crossfader - Smooth
Force Fade - Enabled
Fade Length - 3.0s

Hope this helps

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 9:01 pm
Chansin is correct about setting up songs for auto mixing at dinner ...

Crossfader - Smooth
Force Fade - Enabled
Fade Length - 3.0s

But also make sure "Auto Cue" is disabled. When enabled or on "Always" it's pushing to the first beat or cue point, that's why you have the jumps.

geposted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 10:10 pm
But there will lots of silences for those songs that have LONG quite intros or outros.
Is there a way to get the best of both worlds here. Will the new 4.4 have this in it.

geposted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 6:52 pm
that y i still use the cues.. :) to shorten the silence period..n it werk, same as playing via windows media player.

geposted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 6:57 pm
bryantpb wrote :
But there will lots of silences for those songs that have LONG quite intros or outros.
Is there a way to get the best of both worlds here. Will the new 4.4 have this in it.

maybe ;)

geposted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 7:07 pm
SpinnaJ, but do you have to set the "edit automix" for every song you play or just those first two?

geposted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 11:26 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have found that the settings I recommended work well with almost all dinner & background music. I would suggest just setting up a trial run and see how it works. Try the songs that you are most worried about.

geposted Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 3:03 am
bryantpb wrote :
SpinnaJ, but do you have to set the "edit automix" for every song you play or just those first two?

NOt for every song only those 2:).it werks..

geposted Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 3:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)