Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: external mixer setup

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

stampyHome userMember since 2007
ok so i have virtual dj, love it!! now i got a mixer here (american dj xdm-241), its got all the outputs etc in the back...................my question is:

can i hook this up to my computer and use it for volume control etc, and if so how the hell do i do it.
i got afew cables here rca-3.5, i'm assuming i can use this mono to each channel on the mixer then into to soundcard, then from the master out on the mixer i must need an rca-3.5 plug that my speakers can then plug into???

is this correct?? or will i need some sort of amp inbetween there to to get decent volume out. the mixer is a preamp mixer whatever that means :P LOL

anyways any suggestions peoples? :D

geposted Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 2:07 pm
Yes you can hook up your mixer with Virtual DJ.

You just got to have two soundcards or one soundcard that can use two seperate outputs.
Then choose your settings in Virtual DJ.

Example:
output Deck A - Sound Blaster Audigy Soundcard
output Dack B - Sound Blaster live soundcard

geposted Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 2:16 pm
stampyHome userMember since 2007
ok explain that to me again, where am i plugging stuff into i have 2 sound cards, the main mother board one and a little usb one.................... i think i get ya now. once i've plugged them in what do i do for sound out............... do i have to plug into the out on the mixer and into speakers yes?

geposted Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 2:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)