Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Am i a faliure? [no] :)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've been a member here now for over three years and i havent even earned one extra star, am i failure? maybe so, by any chance, does atomix award stars out of pity? :)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 1:38 am

"The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch...."

sorry about that, should have been given a long time ago..

Its not an automatic system, so we forget at times-...

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 1:42 am
dj-in-norway wrote :

"The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch...."

sorry about that, should have been given a long time ago..

Its not an automatic system, so we forget at times-...

Norway only did that cuz i'm currently in his bedroom with him and i v'e just ..... joke!!!

Seriously... i'm honoured! honestly didnt expect it, thanking you humblely.

Cue the string of requests for extra stars!

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 1:49 am

yeah:) they might cue up now, but thats ok..
sometimes we forget to promote the ones that deserves it

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 1:51 am
To be honest i was never really sure of the criteria for stars.

I tend to frequent these forums and try to invoke healthy debate or just try to add a bit of humour rather than offer technical support, only cuz i know they are others out there better qualified to answer in most occasions.

I remember you Norway when i first started on here in your more humble beginings, you have always offered sound technical advice both DJ and PC related and your humour has always been there too, your rapid accension to the high ranks is no suprise!

All hail Norway. :)

PS When i earned that star, i did a Mario 64 and jumped in the the air, did a 360 sideways and then ended up doing a V-Sign with my right arm held high, just a massive co-incidence that im wearing my red t-shirt and blue dungarees.

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:04 am
digimixer wrote :
I tend to frequent these forums and try to invoke healthy debate or just try to add a bit of humour

PS When i earned that star, i did a Mario 64 and jumped in the the air, did a 360 sideways and then ended up doing a V-Sign with my right arm held high, just a massive co-incidence that im wearing my red t-shirt and blue dungarees.

And what a good job too, put a smile on my face! Congrats on the promotion :-)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:06 am
digimixer wrote :

Damn! would have loved to see that video.. lol ;)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:07 am
felicidades tremendo programa

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:25 am
si si ... hablo cervesa

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:28 am
siiii

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:34 am
Thanks guys.

Seriously though it's been interesting to see VDJ develop, i started with Atomix Mp3, then went onto VDJ 1.something (can't even remember now)

I would of never of even of got into DJing if it weren't for VDJ, despite having a passion for music, spending all that money on traditional decks etc would of been too much money just to find out it if it was something i wanted to do or not, but VDJ gave me everything i needed, was accessible and all at a cheap price and gave me the edge in some respects over more experienced people.

I've now earnt a fair bit of money from DJing and thats all thanks to the software.

My Company AngelPulse (still in relative infancy), is just about to throw it first major (big time) event at a proper club on the 17th August in Windsor, England

My site www.angelpulse.co.uk
The clubs site www.mantrauk.com

Fingers crossed it will all go well and they will ask us to carry on doing events there!
Will try and get the Queen there with her glow stick, but no promises!

Seriously, if you come from around these parts, please come down for some serious Funky & Bangin House action !

PS Havent updated my site with the event at this venue as it's only just been confirmed. But will do tomorrow.

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 2:40 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Congrats on promotion digimixer ;)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:31 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey digimixer. congrats mates:)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 12:22 pm
hey .. i just realised my status (abt 10 hrs ago)... too:) hehe,,

thanks for the extra star:)

Best regards
DJ Antarez

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 10:25 pm
Another star spinnaJ, congrats mate ;)

geposted Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 5:01 am
Thks alf,, n what a great community we have here,,,

geposted Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 6:01 am
Yep, I agree ;)

geposted Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 4:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)