Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cue Mixing Problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Recently I started to have an issue when mixing/blending a song. When I am trying to blend a song on the next deck it stops as I am crossfading to that song. Can this be a hardware issue or software. I am running Vista and v4.3

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In config,, Try set the crossfader to smooth,, and if this not helps, try see whether u have accidentally altered ur keyboard shortcut etc.. n r u using external mixer or midi or..? I would say try to uninstalled fully n reinstalled the program again but do remember to save ur database (copy n paste to other folders first, ltr after reinstalled paste that back in ur VDJ folder) aite cos u will need it as they store ur cues n bpm etc:)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:22 pm
copy n paste to other folders first, ltr after reinstalled paste that back in ur VDJ folder) aite cos u will need it as they store ur cues n bpm etc:)??? Which folder do I copy and paste? I had tried setting the crossfader and that didnt work and I also checked the keyboard shortcuts and that didnt work either

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 5:51 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Copy n paste ur database with ur username onto another place (create new folder to store this first). then uninstalled the program n reinstalled it. After that take the database that u save , paste it on the newly VDJ folder that u just installed. This will overwrite the new one. In this case u wont lose any info.

If this too doesnt werk.. tell us what ur specs:) thanks

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 9:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)