Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Y Split problems with MAYA44 poor sound quality

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdettaHome userMember since 2007
I have recently tried to set up my system so I can play timecode and real vinyl. I have virtualdj 4.3 and MAYA44 USB. I followed the cable diagrams using the Y splits so you can flip between line and phono. In principle it works but the sound quality is poor. Does anyone have any ideas of a true solution or am I doing something wrong? Also using a USB extension lead on the MAYA44 make a difference to the sound quality?

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 3:04 am
You should first put in your license info on here, then somebody should be able to help you i think

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 10:08 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Latest demo is 4.2, so please deinstall that funky one and install demo.

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 1:01 pm
At the moment i wanted to try the software so I have borrowed my friends set up. My main concern before I buy all the gear is that I am a scratch dj and would like to use both timecode and real vinyl but it doesn't seem to work well.

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 2:35 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You should try the legal demo for the testing as "the version" u have is unofficial, hence it will sure have problem..:)

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 2:40 pm
OK will do but its only when I plug in the y split into my mixer that the sound changes which looks like it is not a software based problem. I'll give the demo version a go first. Thanks. Any other info would be appreciated

geposted Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 6:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)