Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules controller

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, I just bought a macbook pro 2.4 17", it's the fifst time i have owned a mac i put 4.3 on it and am using the mk2 hercules console with it, since using the console with a mac i noticed that al lot of the buttons don't work however they all worked did on PC. Just to let you know when i made the switch from PC to mac i changed the PC hercules console to a mac one! Can anyone help?

also the most stupid thing the headphones don't work but i never got this working on the PC either!

geposted Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 11:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there charlie , welcome to the mac family

which buttons dont work?

first thing to check is that on the options on the remote tab next to the mk2 is there a green light?

check aslo you have the latest driver as that offers a firmware update to improve functionality
ftp://ftp.hercules.com/sound/exe/DJConsoleMK2/HDJS_Tiger_3_0.pkg.zip

geposted Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 1:16 pm
skyfxl wrote :
Hi there charlie , welcome to the mac family

WOW!

If anyone would have asked me a year (or even 6 months) ago if I ever thought that anyone other than myself and maybe a couple of other VDJ users, but especially a power user like sky, would be welcoming anyone to the "Mac Family/Community" here on our forums, my answer would surely have been a resounding "No". =O

Nevertheless, as sky said and I will paraphrase and re-iterate, "Welcome to the Mac community Charlie Wilson". =)

Follow sky's (a fairly new and apparently proud Mac user) advice on this and and you'll be fine. ;)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

geposted Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 1:24 pm
its the fx buttons theres a few more that dont work however i only did one night form it im out tonight so ill keep you posted. chaz

geposted Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 2:15 pm
where you using V3 before

because in v4 the effects behaviors changed

1 and 3 change effect , 2 activates

geposted Sat 11 Aug 07 @ 2:17 pm
bbrownePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Guys,

i recently converted to Mac and have to say i love it, i also bought the pro version of virtual dj and my problem is i cant get any sound from Deck A or B on my Hercules Dj Console MK2, I have downloaded the latest drivers from hercules and the controller does show up under midi devices on my macbook.

i can get sound from the split and mix options but i cant mix properly without deck A or B, any suggestions?

Cheers.

geposted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 3:52 pm
set the following in sound options

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
card : 4.1
channel 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

to listen to a deck press PFL on that deck
best to use the internal mixer skin :)

geposted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 7:13 pm
bbrowne wrote :
Hi Guys,

i recently converted to Mac and have to say i love it...

Welcome to the Mac community bbrowne.

You are one of many windows to Mac switchers who have come on our Mac forums and said that same thing. ;)

geposted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 11:30 pm
bbrownePRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks for the welcome guys and the replys, but one more question,

i was able to listen to audio on deck A and B in internal mixer mode but am i restricted to using this only as i'd like to mix video too with the video skin?

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:24 pm
create a keyboard shortcut for PFL

that way skin isnt needed

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)