Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Songs Not Playing in 4.3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Installed 4.3 on a brand new macbook. Worked fine. Have not used it in two months. Went to open vdj and now the song decks will not move or play when I load the songs. The songs load, bpm is read, but nothing on either deck works. Any ideas. Am I missing something simple? I have re-started and re-installed.

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 8:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what sound options have you set?

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
or maybe its the performance settings issue... perhaps.. try slide to fastest n latency auto..

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:07 pm
spinna respectfuly do you own a mac?

geposted Wed 15 Aug 07 @ 9:20 pm
I have found that if I do not choose a soundcard that is availabe, they do not play untill the correct sound settings are entered.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 11:58 am
skyfxl wrote :
spinna respectfuly do you own a mac?

Yes.. a macbook.. tried it with VDJ b4 but uninstalled it n waiting for mac updates. Now only on 2PC tho:)2 license rule :) Trying here to help n cant wait for the updates to get me use mac again:)

Respect.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 12:15 pm
cool welcome to the club =)

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 1:11 pm
Thanks simon:)

@mjpaolucci

Have u sort this out?

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 1:42 pm
Actually the problem was the soundcard didn't work in one of the USB ports I plugged it into. There are only two, and the other I have an external hard drive. Was weird, I switched to the other one and it worked.

geposted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:23 pm
mjpaolucci wrote :
Actually the problem was the soundcard didn't work in one of the USB ports I plugged it into. There are only two, and the other I have an external hard drive. Was weird, I switched to the other one and it worked.

If you need more usb ports I have an older version of this hub and it works great... no problem running multiple usb's. I have even piggy-backed 2 of them.
http://www.activewin.com/reviews/hardware/usb/belkin/index.shtml

geposted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 10:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)