Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: First issue in v5? (do i win now?)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes this is a small bug that happens "sometimes" yes, Dev staff are aware of it, should be ironed out for the next release.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:17 pm
... Well it doesn't seem so hard to fix... When is v5.1 coming out? Can't wait, because it's occuring more and more it seems and its pissing me off so bad i've already stopped using my virtual folders and just use my real folder.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:22 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have no knowledge of release dates for anything else, but in the past, small updates have been released very swiftly after a "main" release addressing all the minor (and sometimes annoying) bugs. So I'd expect something soon, but as I said I have no knowledge or authority to say when something will be fixed, it's up to the Dev staff.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VanStino wrote :
... Well it doesn't seem so hard to fix... When is v5.1 coming out? Can't wait, because it's occuring more and more it seems and its pissing me off so bad i've already stopped using my virtual folders and just use my real folder.

VanStino -- look at the additional feature of the Filter Folders - You might be able replace some of those Virtual Folders using the more Dynamic Filter Folders. Not sure what you Virtual Folders consists of but there is another option you might want to look at until v5.1 releases.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 4:18 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@VanStino, It's a small issue hard to find because most of us use the up down arrow keys for browsing the list and enter to load the selected song, it's much easier. Try the same until it's fixed.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)