Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HURRICANE DEAN... NOW THIS????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

With hurricane Dean's wrath just a couple hours away........ i never thought that things could be worse...
but here i am again...........and it is

Decided to look at Vdj site one more time before i pack it up my equipment

WOW......... new site look........... even better VDJ 5.0

But what the heck.............. i have no way of downloading it........ nothing in my download centre
Something about me not having License.............now isn't that something................

I am a registered user.......... have received my updates always.............so how comes not now..........
thought... probably VDJ 5.0 had to be paid for... but checked it out..........others have received their link

So............. how comes not me.............is it that Hurricane Dean has washed away all my records.....????
would have loved to have vdj 5.0 after the hurricane aftermath

hook it up with some generators for power

help me.............. please

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:43 pm

hum

Try clean your internet Cache, and look in download center again

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:59 pm
did what you said.... this is what i am still getting

No license found. You can buy VirtualDJ or update your profile and enter your serial number in the required field.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 4:50 pm

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:01 pm
that is unfair................ is unfair.................. i have never shared my password...................
i have had an issue with the software installed on a machine at my workplace by a lab tech

i was the one that mentioned this to virtual dj.. to find out what could be done.................... if indeed it was breached
now............. i am being penalized for seeking help from my site about it

I was the one that mentioned it......... i reported it... and now this.......... that is really poor from ...virtual dj staff
I am truly saddened............ (i should have been allowed the benefit of whatever doubt you guys have)

So are you saying that i need to purchase the software again???????????

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:12 pm

I dont know the story to it, I only saw that your serial had been compromised

Please write us here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

And the Teamer that knows your story might help

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)