Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 36MB To 10MB HOW!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How come the full install of VDJ5 is 10 meg yet the 4.3 full install is 36MB I know it's been optimised a bit but 26 MEG !!!!!!

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:49 pm

Not sure, but guess the music samples are left out, so save server strain the first few days of release ;)

as there are several thousands of downloads...

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:50 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Does not contain demo mp3's and such...

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no dj syles tracks aww shux lol

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:54 pm
he must be spinning in his archived state on a backup drive of the atomix teamers "old-website" development bit ... :P

to be removed from the website and the program!

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Somethings are not included in this install - the free sample tracks (5 I think) that was part of the previous installs is not part of this install. So there is the majority of the decrease. The V4 User-Guide is not part of the install as well - so there is another few MBs. So it's really just some of the ancillary items that are not included.

However; most will probably not notice is the the .exe is about 30% smaller (9Mb from 13Mb) - just so people understand some of the code refinement really put into this version.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 5:55 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Remember: LESS IS MORE..
Not just a moto, see around, simple and small thinks have more value..

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 6:00 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It should remain this way. You have samples and manual on the site.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why is it after i moved back the effects or skin etc to the v5 folder, the effects n the skins dun show out in config.. How do i make them appear again.? I trying V5 now.. n i like the new sound engine.. Is it upgraded or is it i too exited abt it:)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:08 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My Documents > Virtual DJ

Add to the relevant folders there, no longer are such files in Virtual DJ, program files.

Enjoy :)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:12 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey thanks.. now i c it:) love u guys:)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)