Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: the noise of the timecode CD

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello.
I've got some weird problem with your software. I get your demo version of Virtual DJ, I downloaded it just before purchase the full version, but when I'm trying to work with my mixer Pioneer CDJ-100/CDJ-200 I hear in the same time through the loudspeakers the noise of the timecode CD "beep noise" and the soundtrack. How can I stop the noise of the timecode ?
Thank you.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 6:25 pm
i have mixer Pioneer CDJ-100/CDJ-200 and my soundcard Esi u46dj

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 6:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you using mac or windows as you have posted this issue in both forums?

you need to download the pro timecode singal

and mute your inputs so it doesnt come out the speakers like cstol suggested on your topic in the mac forum

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 6:32 pm
i'm using Windows XP. Besides I tried to turn off Inputs but it's not working. Where can I download the pro timecode singal. I tried here but failed ((((

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:08 pm
it's failed :

File not found

Error 404

We are sorry, but the webpage you are trying to access no longer exists on our website.
Please, go to the home page and browse the website to find the resource you are looking for.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:12 pm
Do you think that I've got such problem because I'm using wrong Timecode CD ? ? ?

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:16 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes probably..
What ur soundcard specs?

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:28 pm
Windows XP
Pioneer CDJ-100/CDJ-200
soundcard Esi u46DJ

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:30 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Its a good card..

Have u tried again downloading from skyfxl gave u?

U should try using the timecoded cd from this site. but as pioneer cds player, tend to have loud output.. Hmm.. i not sure if u can download the special -13db that were done by one of the user here:(.. Not sure it is also available for no license user.. But just follow the link n try again or maybe the page is on maintainence in the meantime.. try again later..:) n all the best.

Cheers

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm
thanx

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:12 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)