Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DMC2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Has anyone purchased the DMC2, I'm looking to purchase one for my son and I'm looking to see the features and if there worth buying.
thanks

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:33 pm
I have one.

I like it - works well right out of the box. So far I havn't had any serious issues in relation to purchasing it.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:15 pm
Yep, buy it, I have one and love it, it's tailored for VDJ too.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:18 pm
it comes with cue lemited edition. who cares about that.

control is good. 19" rack mountable.

problems.

1. scratch wheel sometines skips back a few beats. go figure.

2. audio mix sometimes causes application shutdown. i fixed it, but i don't know how.

it's good. argue for $270 US. you should be able to get it.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:14 pm
djkz wrote :
1. scratch wheel sometines skips back a few beats. go figure.

The DMC-2 mapper fixes that problem - It should really be fixed in the default mapper too. The velocity value of the jogwheel sometimes 'spikes' when scratching backwards/forwards rapidly. I fixed this in the mapper by ignoring spikes where the value changes by too much between 1 jogwheel step and the next.

djkz wrote :
2. audio mix sometimes causes application shutdown. i fixed it, but i don't know how.

Works fine in the DMC-2 mapper - May be a bug in the default support. Not a problem for external mixer users anyway (Most people using the DMC-2 will probably be using it in a rack with a hardware DJ mixer.)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:01 pm
and theres a mapper for it in the tools place

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)