Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What I Want For 5.1 - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

TopHouse wrote :
Well, it had to be started by someone, so it might as well be me :o)

Firstly, I'd like the one deck automix to be an option, not a necessity, it doesn't allow you to tweak the next track for cues etc, I'd like to be able to select from a menu either single deck or twin deck automix.

I'd like to see an option to automatically remove played tracks from the playlist as opposed to having to keep clicking a menu option for it.

Totally agree. Would like to have the options. I use the playlist to line up songs in my Karaoke show. I'd rather have them dissappear when they've been played. I do like using the single player though for the kararoke and have either a funny video or a dance video in the other in case someone's out having a smoke or in the john. Would also like the option using the automix button for an instantaneous switch to the next video like it was in DJV4.

All in all a job well done by the dev team.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 3:06 am
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would like the ability to collapse and expand virtual folders just like you can on playlists and history. I use the folders alot and sometimes it can get pretty full on the left side of the screen.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 8:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)