Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MK2 has own mind

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KI2000Home userMember since 2007
Hey there,

I bought an MK2 today, but I seem to have some problems.
When VirtualDJ is running, the loop on deck two is acting weird.
It's also constantly beatmatching while I'm not even touching the console.
Problem with the console or config problem?

Regards.

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 9:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
At the console mk2.. disable master tempo (look like u have it on).. n that will do the trick:)

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:15 pm
thanks for the tip, but the light for "master tempo" is switching on and off by itself.
That happens on deck one apperantly. Can't switch it off.
I also tried to install it on another computer (fresh install) and had the same problem.

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:23 pm
Strange.. the master tempo light won't be flashing.. even strange it is only happening on one deck..

The only thingy that do flash is the button above the werd auto beat,..

Hmm what i suggest u to do is it contact to hercules for support or return it maybe u have a faulty set:(

Or maybe someone here will able to figure it out:)..

Btw what driver version r u using? and r u using XP or Vista?

Cheers:)

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:30 pm
Using Windows XP on both computers.
Tried with the driver version which I received on CD and also with the latest driver version which I downloaded from the Hercules website.

I also tried the update for VirtualDJ.
No luck at all ...

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:44 pm
try using the 2006 drivers.

ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2006_CMK2_1.exe

and also check whether beatlock is activated at ur djc edition..if so, do disable them too..

if all else fail, give hercules a ticket for help, cos i 50 percent believe ur unit is faulty..

sorry cant be here for long,, need to go.. n wish u all the best...will try to troubleshoot for u tomolo if i have time:)

cheers

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:44 pm
yes,, i think its betta try to reset it too:)// b4 taking into conclusion that the hardware is faulty:)

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:18 am
I will try that this evening. I'm at work now.
I guess it's the part where they explain that you have to push the buttons 1,2 & 3?

I also installed a demo of djdecks and traktor 3 yesterday.
They don't seem to have the problem ... But off course, the configuration is not the same.
And then again, I didn't fool around for long because it was getting kinda late and I was getting a headache of these problems :-)

I hoped setting up the console would be pretty straight forward. After all, it's not a cheap device.

Maybe I can try to make a little video and post it here this weekend. so you guys have a visual of what's happing.

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 9:24 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
This happened to me. I had accidentaly pushed a button. Check on the skin that you have not switched something on by accident

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:18 pm
Strange, I just figured out that it happens when I turn the knob for Headphones Selection ....Anyone?

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 6:35 pm
I also noticed that pushing button 1 on the right pannel gives crackles in the headphone.
Same problem for the auto beat buttons and left master tempo.

Guess there is some kind of short circuit between the headphones and these buttons ... or so it seems.

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)