Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ripping cds/dvd

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey, new to the whole computer dj thing and wondering if you can ripp cds/dvd with V5 or do i have to use my media player if so can anybody run me through the steps ? sorry but i'm a computer dummy lol but i will get this.

thanx

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 5:59 am
Ripping dvd's is ok w/ virtual dj, just click on the program file where virtual dj is and click rip dvd - somewhat of a headache though - it will scan your dvd for all the chapters and you have to manually type in the info - recommendation - artist then title, example - "Justin Timeberlake - Lovestoned". Hope this helps

For ripping Cd's I don't know I still use audiograbber which a lot of dj's use as you can change the settings easily

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 12:31 am
Audiograbber all the way for ripping CD's. For ripping DVD then I use dvddecrypter, if you click my name on the left and look in my blog you will see a tutorial on ripping music dvd's.

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 10:20 am
thanks guys for the help tried audiograbber it works great gonna try dvds next thanks again

danny

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)