Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where is the automix button & why cpu usage?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
2 questions.

Where is the automix button on the full video skin? Am I'm missing it somewhere? It's on the other skins.

Also, Why does my CPU usage constantly move from at least 1/4 to 1/2 even when the decks are stopped? I have the internet off. What else could be running?

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you using version 5 if so read the new manual for info on automix

hit alt contol + delete and see what other processes are running

windows by default will load up everything to suit every one

on my blog you will find a guide on which services and processes its safe to dissable

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:58 pm
I'm still confused skyfxl. I am using video with an external mixer into 2 different channels. When I used version 4, I would hit the automix button on top and it just mixed my video because I have the crossfaders unlinked. I manually load each deck, I don't use the playlist on the right or the automix button on the right.

For the processes: taskmgr.exe, virtualdj.exe, system and system idle process are all using cpu even when I'm not touching the computer.

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 7:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please us the forum search - this has been covered extensively - AUTOMIX SHORTCUT

geposted Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 8:23 pm
skyfxl, I did your tweaking. I have lots more running that you mention and they are Microsoft too. Also, under the windows task manager - processes tab I still have System Idle Process running CPU usage, VDJ still has CPU ussage, taskmgr.exe with CPU usage, svchost.exe, and system has CPU usage also. Can I do anything about those?

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:32 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
In Vdj performances page, try to deactivate "overclock".
If it's working right for you keep it like this. (i did)

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 12:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)