Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Shipping Difficulties

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djklynHome userMember since 2007
It's been a few weeks since I've ordered two Two Timecode Vinyls. At first there was a shipping error. My address was incorrect and I corrected it. I did this all through tickets with the VirtualDJ staff. I so far have two tickets. My first one was answered in a few hours. After I gave them my correct address, they never responded. My second ticket was a complaint on the vinyls I purchased. That was never answered. I've been waiting patiently, and my patiently is wearing thin. Someone respond to this ASAP. Peace and Love.

Cheers,
DJ 1< L Y N

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 5:55 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
they will be in touch djklyn as soon as they can ,

they are currently being asked thousands of repeat questions on v5 which is slowing support right down ,

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 9:52 am
Oh, I see....
I just needed to know because I've already turned down two gigs because I dont have the equipment I requested.
Patience is a virture....
Thanks.

Cheers,
DJ 1< L Y N

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What do you plan on using your TCVs with? Have you bought the software?

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 3:36 am
Last month I purchased some Numark Turntables with a mixer. My friend and I are in a partnership together. I had no problem buying the Vinyls. He has the softawre and the laptop, but I plan on purchasing the software myself when I gather enough funds.

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 4:55 am
It's been almost two months since I ordered my two timecode vinyls.
What the heck is going on?

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 6:19 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
please email your concern , to ups@virtualdj.com and mention i gave you the adress,
and they should be able to help you track down your shipment

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)