Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Database No Longer An Issue?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Am I noticing correctly that the old database (xml file) that used to store info about the files is no longer being used in V5? I updated several new songs today and looked at the database file to back it up and it didn't show as being updated with today's date. If so, great, was tired of always needing to be sure to back it up incase of the corrupt database file issue creeping up on me.

Also, why will the old playlists from past events not apear in this version? Can it not read the file that V4x created and saved? I have a couple of them that I really liked to use especially for cocktail and dinner hour. I could just select all the songs from it and load into autoplay, but now they do not appear.

Thanks for the help. No other problems I see just yet other than sometimes I have to load a long song (10 minutes or longer) twice before it will actually being loading. No stutters when doing that, but everything (screen) freezes up while the track loads.

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 5:12 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 10:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)