Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Differences between Cue and Vdj

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi everyone...help understanding would be appreciated....I was told by Atomix that there are differences between CUE and VDJ. Can anyone tell me what operational differences
there are between these two products. I really don't want to have the wrong app here. Conquest? sky?

geposted Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hum , well the name thats quite different:)

otherwise , it is identical ,

however numark calls the shots with cue ie when to release the update , its comming dont worry

aslo you need to have the virtual vinyl box to mix tcv on mac

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 12:06 am

Can't go wrong with either, both are great products.

Minor differences, but mostly cosmetic differences.

As for relase of Cue 5, Numark just wants to make sure its best possible before releases to its customers.
Fixing a few initial problems that surfaced after the VDJ release.

They have expressed that it will hopefully be out this week

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 1:40 am
ok...so I wont get any different performance from CUE vs Vdj?. I have the box thing ( i think) that you are referring to sky. this is what my dns3500's go in to correct. I didn't
like what i was hearing with that box...had crackling noise so i sidelined the box and just using total control and the 3500s when i want to get down. I think there are some
settings i need to tweek on the 3500's in order for them to work correctly with the tccd...just don't want to go through all that jazz until i get a stable app...this week?...woo hooooooooo. So has mac5 been released for VDJ?

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 3:03 am
skyfxl wrote :
aslo you need to have the virtual vinyl box to mix tcv on mac

Yeah, that's the main difference. Support for other sound cards, devices, etc.

But if you're like me, and you're gonna use one system (Virtual Vinyl) and just want everything to work seamlessly within that system, then support for other devices is irrelevant.

As far as I'm concerned, it's choices (windows) vs. quality control (Mac).

When performing in front of hundreds or thousands of people, I'd want quality control and the security, reliabilty, and seamless integration between all the components in my system that comes with a higher level of quality control.

VDJ + whatever controller + whatever soundcard = maintenance.

Virtual Vinyl (integrated software/hardware solution) = peace of mind.

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 3:08 am

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 10:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)