Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please reconmend a Soundcard for me

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Guys,
Only running the demo at the mo but will most def buy the full version if i can get this problem sorted....

The headphone channel seems to run a little ahaed of the master chanel, i have changed latency settings but this just makes the sound quality rubbish! i am only using the onboard Soundcard and a very old Soundblaster card.....

Please can some one advise me on a good sound card i can get which will solve this problem.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:49 pm
Probably due to the fact there is two sound cards being utilized, rather than just one. I had this problem myself years ago, when I first got into Digital DJing.

If your on board sound card is 5.1, then you can use this by itself, using the different output channels for different decks/output cuing.

If not, you should be able to pick up a relatively cheap 5.1 sound card for at least the purpose of testing from your local computer store.

You may wish to upgrade what you buy at a later date for professional use,to cards such as these;

ESI Maya44 PCI
ESI Maya44 USB
ESI U46DJ

There are other solutions, which have Midi controllers along with a dual output sound card, a browse of these forums will get you the names of them quite quickly

Steve.

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:33 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What r u going to do? normal mix with external mixer, timecoded etc... or purely by the software:)

As steve say, u could get 5.1 soundcard or u may want to look at the other options for professional use such as the esi cards..

And i just want to suggest that u might be best getting a Herc mk2 as it is a complete unit.. to start with,,,(a mixer, a midi controller n a soundcard n could be used for timecoded too) , plus it came with a DJC edition.. where u could registered n became a member.. Plus hehe,, again when u r ready.. u could upgrade ur version to the pro edition at a discount....n then , i sure by that time u r ready....with all the hardware n a great software:)

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)