Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 5.1 A.S.P

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

what the hell is going on here! look let me tell you all something forward ever backward never thank you!.this up date 5.0 is not good can we get 4.4 or 5.1 asp to run this up date we got to go to IBM to get the world most powerfull PC ? remeber what happen to PCDJ too many issues with update.its a big weekend now i got to go back to 4.3what the hell is going on here! look let me tell you all something forward ever backward never thank you!.this up date 5.0 is not good can we get 4.4 or 5.1 asp to run this up date we got to go to IBM to get the world most powerfull PC ? remeber what happen to PCDJ too many issues with update.its a big weekend now i got to go back to 4.3

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 2:36 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Phil, what's wrong with you? It works flawlessy on my PC... ALWAYS worked flawlessy...

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 2:58 pm
goapmrHome userMember since 2004
we got to go to IBM to get the world most powerfull PC!!!! thats why it works so wel on my ibm thinkpad g40! :-) i played a bit with the demo. and waiting for my orderd idj2 to drop at my place

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 3:25 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please don't elevate the frustration level please!

DJ Phil It -- Please explain further your problems.

Also, please note that it does take a couple processes of cleaning up the imported data from V4 to settle down the database.
Also, you can turn off the Tag Reading to improve the performance until you are ready to make the time for cleaning up the database.

Please post back...

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 4:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)