Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.0 rev2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can someone tell me whats new in 5.0 Rev2? or what was fixed? I see its a full install not an update...

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:09 am

better database handling from VDJ4 to VDJ 5 (convertion), and some minor bugs fixed, plus some better handling for Hercules controller etc

Nothing too important, a fix release for minor things :)

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:15 am
so do I need to download this? I am running the orig 5.0 with time coded CD's and a maya 44 usb..

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 4:15 am
Yes, specially if you're experiencing some strange behavior in VDJ. And yes again, as the next update of VDJ probably will be depending on the latest version.

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 10:40 am
Since I downloaded the 5.0 & 5.0 rev2 i have a problem with my laptop freezing up when it sorts....i am using an external hard drive with about 50k songs on it....and now when i type in a song sometimes it pops up the sorting box and just freezes....anyone else having this problem?
I have gone in the browser and did the clean and fix..and I still am having the problem.....any suggestions?

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 8:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please read the sticky at the top of this forum - specifically the third post - here is the link

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 9:00 pm
first time using this forum....not sure what a sticky is...and the link was dead..? can anyone advise where i should look for possible solutions to my problem.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 3:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The link is not dead - you might have a pop-up blocker turned on. And its the first post in this forum titled "VirtualDJ 5 - Database Issues - Explanations and further discussions"

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 4:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)