Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ok... Torq or Virtual Vinyl

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So for me my U46DJ just isn't cutting it. I already own VDJ, so that kinda sucks when it comes to Virtual Vinyl it'd be like paying for the software again which is bs but I won't get into that. I've read on here that the MAudio connectiv works good but not as good as VV or so it seems. Any opinions on this?

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 1:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
virtual vinyl , the contective is poorly made in my opinion

by purchasing vv ul be extending your licence to 4 computers which may come in handy in the future

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 1:28 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I gave you my opinion in the other thread where we were troubleshooting your issue.

I would get a MAYA44 USB before the Connectv. But, I would also get the VV before the Connectv.

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 1:34 am
What I'm wondering is will the maya44 work for me. Do you have timecode running with your vdj cstoll?

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 1:55 am
<---- Virtual Vinyl

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 2:11 am
Can you tell me what specs your computer has, and what performance settings you have.... the latency you run at ect?

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 2:15 am
Or I could get the Audio DJ 8... don't know if that works with VDJ though....

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 2:55 am
Found a Audio DJ8 for $279.00 shipped....

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 3:19 am
I own the maya 44 usb and the u46dj. AND virtual vinyl. Trust me: The VV interface is worth the money. I've had several issues with both previous soundcards (though my laptop was probably the cause of it), but with the VV interface everything is working flawless.Apart from the hickups I get better sound, better handeling and easier setup. It has three stereo channels (like the u46dj), and also you get a hardware bypass soulution which gives u the possibility to play regular vinyl/cd's even if your computer crash. the gen3 tcv's are sweet as well. I certainly never regretted getting it.

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 4:12 am
well I went ahead and bought the audio dj 8... wish me luck

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 5:42 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
all the best, but from what i think it MAY werk with VDJ..

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 2:15 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would have went the Torq route since you get an additional dj program to mess around with + a decent sound card.

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 6:13 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
VV comes with a sound card....

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 6:22 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TearEmUp wrote :
VV comes with a sound card....

Yeah, but that's kinda redundant especially if you already own vdj. Now if the VV soundcard was at a discount price for vdj owners, that would be a different story.

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 7:24 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
skyfxl wrote :
virtual vinyl , the contective is poorly made in my opinion ...

That´s not right ! The Conective looks like a Fisher-Price-Toy but it have a Fast Track Pro inside and a great sound !
It functions very well with VDJ!

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 3:56 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've been happy with Maya 44usb for two years now. TCV user as well.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 4:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)