Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New mixer choices...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Evening all,

My trusty old DJM-600 is on it's last legs, but then I've been using and abusing it for a long time now! I need to keep a mixer handy, so was looking at replacing it in the near future.

A very good option seems to be the Xone; it means I don't need an external controller or sound card, can still hook up external devices including a mic. Was just wondering how those using the Xone:3D are getting on with it?

The other obvious (and much cheaper!) choice was the Xponent, but no mic input puts me off that... although I could use the laptop mic port I guess, and possibly map a control on the Xponent to control it's level? Still leaves me with the restriction of not being able to connect other external devices though.

Any thoughts appreciated as always...

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 3:39 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't like Xone:3D - I hate it - I've used it for one season - If you like PIoneer go for djm800 , djm700 or if you can djm1000

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 4:07 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I was looking to try and limit the amount of gear though, having a mixer-with-controller appeals to me for portability and quick setup - hence my two choices ;)

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 5:36 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I use the new Vestax PMC280.

It's pretty dam solid.

But yeah.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)