Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone on Xbox Live? - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Just wondering if anyone here is also part of the Xbox Live community? Wouldn't mind linking up for a game of Madden 08, Gears, or Halo 2. (Can't wait for Halo 3) My Gamertag is the same as my user name here CHARL1E F1VE. Send me an invite. Come get wrecked at some Madden or H2. Don't play much but the new Madden is dope!

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 7:40 am
derricke2004 here.

Waiting to get my 360 back, then Halo 3.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 7:56 am
DJRogerBorges on Xbox 360 Live, please add me! let's play GRAW2 !

do you guys remember a videogame for the PS2 I guess, it was like "virtual dj"... what is the name of that game? any chance of a new version for the 360?

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 11:27 am
ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I thought this was a general discussion about VDJ, not XBOX????????

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 4:19 pm
"Anything about Virtual DJ, Numark Cue, Numark Virtual Vinyl or AtomixMP3, or not about them. This a general discussion.Please be polite and speak with respect."

Look before you leap kid. Building relationships is what the DJ community is about.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 4:55 pm
ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My bad, my deepest apologies are in order.

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:48 pm

geposted Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 8:20 pm
Cool. I'll send you guys friend requests next time I hop on. Anyone play Halo 2? Besides Madden thats the only game I really play. It's nice to get a squad together.

geposted Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 12:41 am
I'm on LIVE too, when I get the chance. XxDjKillbillxX

geposted Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 1:48 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Xbox? Phew! Take a look at new demos for Resident Evil 5 and Grand Turismo 5 for PS3 :)

geposted Thu 06 Sep 07 @ 7:42 pm
Resident Evil 5 is multiplatform and Forza is here now ;)

andyxl987 - although I don't have gold at the moment.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 10:31 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The Xbox is defo the way forward! Half the price and close in power, the 360 has such a wealth of games of games on offer whilst the PS3 line up struggles to fill a shelf, they've also got great exclusives, such as Halo, Gears of war, GTA 4 (exclusive content to the 360).

I need to get on live though, I tried plugging in my USB modem and wired it up and it wasn't recognised, was only a half hearted effort thought, anyone here have any pointers?

One game I love: Rainbow Six Vegas! and soon going down into the "classics" range, it will be cheap!

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 11:15 pm
DJ-ALF wrote :
Xbox? Phew! Take a look at new demos for Resident Evil 5 and Grand Turismo 5 for PS3 :)

Bioshock, Xbox360 & PC exclusive. 360 to death, unless microcrap pisses me off.

Also, guess what, the PS exclusive Devil May Cry is coming to the 360, Ohhhh I can't wait.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 11:18 pm
Anyone play the Halo 3 Beta when it was out? I didn't get a chance to, but heard it was bananas. Got mine one reserve. I think the release is sept 24.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 11:52 pm
Charlie yes Sept 25th is the actual release date for Halo 3. I don't think I will have my 360 back in time. (Red rings of death.) Bagpuss, get a Linksys router and plug your modem into that, then plug your Xbox into the router. You will be good to go!

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 3:29 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I see many guys here loves XBOX more so it is ok. Well, I guess you won't miss Final Fantasy and Tekken 6..... hehehe. BluRay player....

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 1:20 pm
That's exactly what the PS3 is at the moment, a Blu-Ray player. £425 with 5 free Blu-Ray movies, can I have some games please? There are few good games on offer and every game you've mentioned have not been released. The Xbox 360 costs far less than the PS3 and has plenty of good games now. Alongside that fact, many previous Playstation exclusives, such as Devil May Cry and Assassain's Creed are coming to the 360.

I've preferred Virtua Fighter to Tekken since Tekken Tag so I'm not going to miss not having Tekken 6. Final Fantasy is something I would like to see on the 360, but I prefer the more open structured Western RPG's such as Oblivion or Knights of the Old Republic. However, Square have revealed that they're developing FFXIII on a cross-platform engine so who knows if it is only a timed exclusive for the PS3?

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 3:21 pm
Im actually on also. But Im experiencing the 3 Rings of Death right now. Im farstryker32 on live. Madden, NBA 2k7, or even some poker. BRING IT...lol Well not now till I get a new Xbox 360

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 8:05 pm
@akadecko, you know you can get that replaced for free right? Just register your console on xbox.com and put in a repair ticket for the Flashing Red Lights. They will UPS you a shipping box, and fix or replace your 360 for FREE. (That is if your console has been purchased within the last three years.)

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 9:58 pm
I'll be in the market this holiday season, so I was doing some research:

Tech: Wii vs Xbox 360, PS3

"Microsoft is rapidly losing its year long head start in new console sales to Nintendo and Sony."

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/TechQ307/Entries/2007/8/25_Nintendo_Wii_vs_Sony_PlayStation_3_vs_Microsoft_Xbox_360%3A_Q2_2007.html

Roughly Drafted on Game Console Sales

” ...the PS3 is matching the Xbox 360’s first year sales while 360 itself isn’t, allowing Sony to incrementally catch up while Microsoft languishes with static sales. In just half a year, Sony is at half of Microsoft’s sales, despite the Xbox 360 having been on sale for over a year and a half. Nintendo’s Wii, however, is taking off in a way that leaves both of the HD consoles behind."

http://www.thomas-fitzgerald.net/2007/08/26/roughly-drafted-on-game-console-sales/

On a related note regrding HD DVD (XboX) vs Blu-ray (PS3)

Tech: Blu-ray vs HD DVD

The console war between Microsoft and Sony isn’t just fun and games."

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/TechQ307/Entries/2007/8/27_Blu-ray_vs_HD-DVD_in_Next_Generation_Game_Consoles_2.html

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 10:46 pm
59%