Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya44 usb vs. Serato Scratch Live Audio Interface???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

josegt3Home userMember since 2007
Does anybody know if there is a distinct differnece between the audio box included in the serato scratch live box set and the Maya44 usb set??? I mean if there really isn't can one just buy the Maya44 usb buy the SSL software and buy the serato CD seperate??? Please let me know if this can be done...thanx

-Jose

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 12:05 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you asking about purchasing ScratchLive just to get the box for using with VirtualDJ ?

Buy the Maya44 USB !

And FYI, SSL software only works with their hardware.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 12:21 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 7:13 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 1:13 pm
The MAYA44 is a basic, low cost USB audio interface. The SSL box is way better soundwise..

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 6:13 pm
piyoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
WOW, I was thinking about opening a new thread for this, but I think my post will fit well in that one.

Recently I have been having problem (I'm guessing the sound card). Sound from my right TT - channel 2- (I mean that "innnnnnnnn" sound you get when you play the TT but with not track on the deck), get transfered on my left channel - channel 1. So every time I switch from channel 2 to channel 1 that "innnnn" sound is there. Since the music is loud the crowd don't really pay attention to it. But I can hear it and it's annoying. I have tried different TTs, bought new MAYA44, even reformat my whole system (now I only have VDJ running on it), still same problem.

Do you guys think the problem is from the MAYA44 USB?

p.s.: If you guys think my post dont fit in this thread, let me know, so I can open a new thread.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 7:03 pm
Sounds like you might have a grounding issue OR in the Maya Control Panel are the 4 input channels for 'Monitor' muted?

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 7:07 pm
I did think about the grounding but I dont see how I can ground my TTs when they are connected to the soundcard.

Should I mute the input channels in the Maya control panel? I never muted them.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 7:47 pm
Yes, mute the channels on the Maya Control Panel

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 7:55 pm
I'll try and I'll let you know what happen.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 9:08 pm
Problem solved.

Thanks cstoll.

geposted Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 11:41 pm
Your welcome...

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 7:50 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)