Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hey gang another karaoke problem!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok VDJ has been great to me till now with the new 5.0 I now can not read cdg files why is this?? when I go in the codes tab there is no cgd decoder. Please help me I found this out the night of my show that sucked!!

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 10:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
coreyb - if you look in the manual you don't need the CDG any longer. It's native in the application. Just go to your karaoke location and load the MP3 file for the track. The corresponding CDG will be loaded.

geposted Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 10:49 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
djcoreyb wrote :
ok VDJ has been great to me till now with the new 5.0 I now can not read cdg files why is this?? when I go in the codes tab there is no cgd decoder. Please help me I found this out the night of my show that sucked!!

I am sorry that you found this out the night of your show but I think it points out that alot of users do not remember to test fully before using VDJ on an event.

We all always hookup and test our equipment before an event, we don't just assume that it will work as soon as the bride walks in. If we take the time to do the same with VDJ updates it will make our lives alot easier. I speak from experience because I made the same mistake when doing a previous update.

As far as the karaoke files not showing up, as CSTOLL said it should just work. If not I would try to unistall and then reinstall. Something may have just gotten messed up in the install.

Good Luck

geposted Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 6:44 am
chansin yea your right i should of checked everyting out before my show my bad won't do that again!! i will try out what you guys said i did read the manual must of missed about the karaoke and cdg thanks for taking the time to respond you to cstool...

Corey B

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 5:27 am
So is there a fix or tips for this issue? Because Im having the same problem. :(

geposted Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 5:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)