Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Another Controller Decision Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dom1410PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yes, I'm a Newbie to this forum however I've been digital djiing for at least 12 years. I have been using Ots, but am now looking at getting a little more involved with BeatMatching and Videos. Here's my question I'm looking for a Controller/Mixer doesn't have to have a built in soundcard but would be nice. I'm not a Scratching DJ so MP3 players or Vinyl will not be used. With that said I'm looking for a Controller/Mixer that is pretty much Pre-Mapped for VDJ I would like Jog Wheels for BeatMatching, Nudging and "EXPERIMENTAL" scratching. So, far the ones that I like are the M-Audio Xponent, Numark TC or Vestax V-100. Give me without starting a huge debate the pros and cons of these. Has the new updates done anything as far as mapping for Xponent? I really like that controller alot...

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 12:42 am
well from the 3 that you mentioned i would go with the numark tc, as the xponent and vestax are not native and i dont belive there is a mapper made for it ( must be a pro user to get the mapper)but the numark dmc-2 is a nice rack mount controller and it dose come with cue LE
(vdj just numark named)and this is the light home version.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:16 am
dom1410PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I will definetly be purchasing the Pro Version, I just don't want to jump until I make sure that VDJ will fit my Djiing needs for my bar and my style.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:10 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you want it to support VDJ right now, Numark Total Control is your best choice. For other, you must wait for full native support that will come.

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 8:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)