Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Distortion During Playback

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I need help..i am running windows vista, i have an HP laptop, intel centrino dual core 2, 1g ram, 1.73 ghz, and everytime that i record a mix i go to play it back and it opens with windows media player but sounds like the gain level is very high and it sounds very distorted, im using virtual dj v1.09. so what i did was turn the gain level down so low that i can barely hear it on virtual dj when im recording and only like that it sounds alittle better..but then i cant hear myself mix..i downloaded the trial version and it does not do that..it sounds fine..my brother just bought a dell with windows vista and installed it on his and it sounds good too..i tried contacting hp but no help there..ive read the forums here and did everything but no help..still does it, i deactivated automatic gain already but nothing, also i was getting an internal database error but now i open as "run as administrator" and thats the only way it works..any help with the sound problem..it would be greatly appreciated

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 1:17 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You are using a product that is several years old *(virtual dj v1.09.)* and wasn't designed for the Vista environment. The product is not even available for purchase or download. So, it must be a old crack that is out there. Sorry can't even begin to tell you where to start - other than to purchase VirtualDJ 5.0 Pro Version - http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 2:28 am
yeah it is a crack that i have, but what im saying is my brother is using vista and it works with his cpu, thats why im asking what it can be on mine if im running the same windows, the program works fine just that when i record it sounds distorted, and on his it sounds just fine, you think maybe the sound card or something, i tried uninstalling the sound driver and reinstalling but that didnt do it either, i dont know what i should do..there has to be something wrong with my computer, but its new i just got my laptop a month ago..any help anyone?

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)