Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Any answers? MK2 headphone problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I can see a few people are having the Same problem as me, but cannot find many answers! I am using My MK2 with VDJ 3.4, and i cannot get the front headphone output to work right. I am using the 2006 drivers as these work much better with the console.

My problem is that when i plug my headphones into the front headphone port (or any output port) i cannot select deck a or b, and sometimes even split or mix cannot be selected. also split only work in one ear and is just mix??

i really need this function any help would be greatly appreciated.

geposted Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 2:51 pm
oxxidPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Actaully i thought in this forum i´ll find help but it seems i´m not lonely.
Please if there is anything to do against this problem ---- report!!!
I´m patiently waiting

Thanks

geposted Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 11:38 pm
i have the mk2 and i did too have the same problem....

until i got 2 TTs and kinda figured out that the Deck A and B signify the RCA inputs on the back of the MK2 and not the decks on the VDJ.....

i figured this out cuz i just got a laptop n now have the leisure of practicing anywhere w/ jus the console but i cant get the headphones to work correctly... but when i plug my whole system "aka the TTs" it all works fine...

so i think thts the reason why u cant get Decks A and B to work thru headpones.... if there is a way to use Deck A and B function on mk2 WITHOUT having TTs connected... i need to kno asap lol ^_^

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 7:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on sound options try to set

Mk2 , MIXED MODE

and download the latest driver from the herc website which is needed to make it work with 3.4

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 11:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)