Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: A little help with automix pls

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I need to use vdj to play a variety of tunes in a venue automatically from a playlist, crossfading them but without any attempt to 'mix' them as the list will be moving from genre to genre with radically different bpms. how do i stop it from trying to mix ?

geposted Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 9:14 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are using v5 -- don't use smart mode -- use Fade (Keep intro/outro) and a length of 8s or 16s - both do really good.
Also, make sure in the Config->Options tab you have the Auto Pitch Matching to Disabled

geposted Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 9:25 pm
I'm using a computer which i've not yet upgraded to v5, on the basis that if it's not broke... I'm still on V4. Maybe your advice is still sound, i'll check when i get in work tonight. Thanks for the reply.

geposted Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 10:36 pm
I'm using v5 and this new automix doesn't seem to be working right. It appears that automix type "Fade (keep intro/outro)" is not working properly. In testing it out I have 5 songs in my playlist and select Fade keep intro and the song that is playing fades out and it always fades to the same song and will only play one song. I double click on a song i want it to fade to and it plays for say 8secs if that's the fade length then it shuffles right back and starts playing that first original song that was just playing. All the other fade options work. Fade without intro and Smart seem to be working. Any help as to what i can do to get fade with intro working, please let me know.

I doubt it's a bug, but it seems to be something not right with cue points.

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 11:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)