Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A Little intro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Just a little something I threw together.

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 2:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi tophouse

could you check the link its taken an awful long time to load...

Tayla

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 2:22 pm
link is fine, it may be your end or youtube throwing one of it's wobblers. Thought this might be up your street. Contact me through the usual channels for the info.

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 2:35 pm

wow;) very cool!

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 2:45 pm
And just for the hell of it :-

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 6:11 pm
MuelusPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol.. very good

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 7:36 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey tophouse, nice..

Do u use 3d max? n edit audio in adobe premiere (for example)?

I myself do 3d modelling n animation on my full time werk n well its nice for ur showcasing material..intro for the video set?

U gave me an idea man :)

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 9:57 pm
How ? How do u do that ? HOW ? :)
I like that and in all seriousness would love to know how i can do something similar for myself. I have adobe premiere and Sony Acid as well as vegas i just cant figure out how to add motion and 3D views to it.
Any help would be great.

Thanks, Alex

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:10 pm
nice intro's :)

i have the same inquiry as everyone: how and what programs did you use?

geposted Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 10:49 pm
It's done in a really user un-friendly 3d rendering program called 'blender' In all honesty, i don't think you can do this stuff in vegas etc, they are full, frame by frame 3d object rendered anims, to do the first one (20th century fox) it takes about 12 hours to render the 700 frames that it's made up of, the youtube examples are quite low res versions just to make them fit. The fox one for instance at full res isn't far short of 1 gig when rendered.

Adding the sound is easy, it's just an mp3 added to the anim using tmpgenc.

if you do a google for [ "20th century fox" blender ] you will get a fair few hits giving tutorials etc

Having said all the above, the finished full res article does look very nice :o)

I have a better version of the 'fox' one rendering now, it's been going for 6 hours and is up to frame 263 out of 700 so it should be ready by some time tomorrow. I'll do a youtube of it when it's done.

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 3:03 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Very Very nice ;)

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 4:41 am
sweet, got my email watchin this topic :)
very nice

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 5:43 am
OK, changed the lower case part for upper case. This one is also a full res render (dumbed down for youtube). Watching it you will see that there are a couple of flickers and a little bit of artifacting, however I'm confident I can fix that and end up with perfect copy.

Looking around on the net there are also alternatives to the universal one which have a deathtar instead of a planet earth, also there may be a couple with Tie Fighters on etc. All in all though it's quite fun and could be really usefull.

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 12:40 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
haha, pretty much i guess u did use in one of 3d software:)).. Blender? nvr heard that . I using maya, 3d max, autocad or vidz from autodesk:)..For audio editing i use adobe premiere . Btw very nice job u done.. yah rendering times do take up time morever if u going up better resolution..:) keep up the gd werk tophouse..

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 3:19 pm
Maybe u should start selling these. I'll be ur 1st client
:)

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 8:22 pm
tophouse

hi mate, finally got round to view video, looks good you were right fault on my rig, anyway put these two together for you might be of some use...

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtJCCIn3sY]

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3IsdWlvN54]

took longer to upload to youtube than it did to make them...if you need anymore info just give me a bell...

Tayla

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 9:44 pm
tayla wrote :
tophouse

hi mate, finally got round to view video, looks good you were right fault on my rig, anyway put these two together for you might be of some use...

took longer to upload to youtube than it did to make them...if you need anymore info just give me a bell...

Tayla

youtube /youtube with the brackets are the BB code insert switch :)

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 9:58 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very cool :) I wish i could make things like that

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 10:01 pm
Tayla, what software did you do those in? How easy is it. Blender aint the friendliest prog in the world, and something such as the Fox anim takes 12/16 hours to render!

geposted Sun 16 Sep 07 @ 10:12 pm
hi tophouse

all programmes come as tayla friendly, meaning one or two go's at it and you should get the hang of them basically there all user friendly and simple to use and they all come with templates that you can use from the word go, plus you can mash up loads of different effects to your imaginations content i've used these programmes for years now for doing adverts for the different venues i go to, now i'm using just vdj exclusively for gigs i just make a copy on disc and leave it for the venue to play when i'm somewhere else, the three programmes that i use for this are ...

1. ulead video 3

2. xara 3d

3. ulead 9 video studio ( i use this to bring the top two into a finished advert as well as using some of the many video effects it has)

plus when ripping music dvds to cut into the adverts i use AVS Video 4 n 1 its got to be the easiest ripping tool out and converts all sorts of files to whatever format you need

if anyone needs any help in getting used to any of the above just give me a shout or pm me...enjoy

Tayla

geposted Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 8:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)