Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.0 rev 2 troubles

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

nrgdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Used it this weekend at a high school homecoming dance. On at least 2 occasionsin the automix mode, it started to play the next song, then stopped, and started playing the previous song again. (very embarrasing) then one one occasion it completely shut down. I never had any trouble with previous releases, and nothing in my hardware or setup has changed. Also where is the automix button so I can manually mix again? I use a lot of video and the manual crossfader isn't going to be quick enough for me.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 1:15 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nrgdjs wrote :
where is the automix button so I can manually mix again?

No offense nrgdjs, but that has got to be the statement of the month. Why do you need the Automix button to manually mix ?

To turn off the automix just select the button on the left border of the playlist panel.

Now if you are talking about needing to use the MixNow action where VirtualDJ will do the mix from one track to the other, that can be setup as a keyboard shortcut. Read more here - AutoMix Shortcut

But that is still Automixing and not manual mixing.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 1:45 pm
nrgdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
oK EXCUSE ME. I mean the button that was at the top, in the middle of the decks. I use to press that button and it would automatically transistion to the next song.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 6:19 pm
Ok, then you need to look at the Automix Shortcut link that I provided. Because of the 1 deck Automix, that feature was removed. However, the feature is able to be duplicated using a keyboard shortcut.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 8:52 pm
With VDJ Pro v5.0r2, yo uno longer need a shortcut. The former "automix" function from previous versions now works in v5 when you RIGHT-click the automix button ;)

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:09 pm
discjockeydoc wrote :
With VDJ Pro v5.0r2, yo uno longer need a shortcut. The former "automix" function from previous versions now works in v5 when you RIGHT-click the automix button ;)

That's only on skins that have that in their code. That is not all the skins.

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 10:28 pm
Thanks cstoll...I didn't know that. Works fine in mixlab - tried it a few times last week live (just being lazy) without trouble (after testing, of course). That's the only one I ever use anymore...REALLY nice skin =D

BTW, works from a playlist automix too, with a track loaded in the other deck - didn't know that, either...sort of "tripped" over it, hehe :)

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 7:23 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)