Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Any update on the Mac Version Release

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello Teamers,

I had bought VDJ for the mac because of the information I received at the Atlantic City DJ Expo.

They told me that the mac version 5.0 was realeased. I already have 4.3r13...I need the genre search. What happened to the release?

Can someone give an update. If the mac version has problems right now or whatever, can someone tell me that the release has been delayed or something.

Anyway....If the Mac Version is anything like to pc version....Ya hooooo.

One other thing....alot of people have been talking bad about the NVidia 8600m gt for Vista.....
Should I buy the.... Inspiron 1720 with dual 2.4 intel 2gigs of ram, NVidia 8600M GT 256mb.....just under $2000 with a protection plan.....
or am I gonna have problems with this computer.

I would love to just wait for the Mac release but I can't. I have too many jobs that need computers fast.

1. Info on the exact laptop computer tha I should buy would be great......

2. If anyone has suggestions for a perfect video card from least perfect to best performance....nothing less. for a custom build computer Desktop or laptop.

3. should I use XP Pro or Vista home...I expect never to go online with this computer....I have my mac for the internet.

4. Should I use AMD Dual core 2.2 or Intel duo Centrino 2.2Ghz.

5. Is AMD faster.

6. Are Laptops equal to the speed of a desktop......for example....I have a AMD dual core 2.2ghz Desktop. If I get a Notebook/laptop with an AMD dual core 2.2ghz will it run the same.

or do I need to run a faster Notebook to compensate for the speed....

I run a Dual AMD 2.2ghz, 2g Ram, 6800gs NVidia 256mb, XP Professional. I have only one problem....I can't hit the effects button too fast.....or else sudden crash.

I just need something just a touch better than this computer. I wouldn't have any problem building a computer...

Keep up the good work and please keep in touch.

Please help me out as much as you can.

Thank you in advance.

DJ Frankie
Premier Entertainment
845 226 3690

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 7:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the mac update is just being finished and will come to testing very soon :)

if you cant wait a couple of weeks , then

as to laptops ,

look at the recomended spec

The recommended configuration for audio is:
PIV 3 GhZ computer
1024x768 SVGA video
4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
1024 MB RAM
200 MB free on the hard-drive

The recommended configuration to mix video is:
Dual Core 2 GhZ CPU mb
dual output ATI or nVidia video card with 256 Gb of on-board memory (no integrated laptop videocard)
2048 MB RAM

amd is better value for money as they spend less on advertising , meaning lower prices
amd can be faster but they get hotter so if your building a pc , be sure to plan your cooling well

the laptop will be slightly slower than a desktop , thats just the nature of the game shouldnt notice it too much

geposted Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:10 pm
i hope the virtual dj mac version is coming soon , because the other version is no working well with monitoring,
thanks
www.myspace.com/djnikoo . chei ti out thanks

geposted Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 1:57 pm

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 11:22 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)