Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MK2 Problems...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

my friend recently got his macbook and wants to try out the VDJ software. He downloaded a demo online on one of those mac software sites and downloaded the drivers for the mk2 on mac. Now i kno the demo gives like a 5 minute use of vinyls so thats what we're testing out, but when we set up the options timecodes with external mixer. the sound card option only shows up as numark vinyls or something liek that.

i have the PC version 4.3 demo and it used to say MK2... .why isnt it working on the mac?

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 4:52 am
its my MK2 btw that he is using to test on the mac and the MK2 works like a charm on my PC

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 5:35 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is no demo for the mac version..

you need to buy virtual dj pro to get it ,

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 10:49 am
well then i guess he managed to somehow download the mac version illegally. ill be purchasing my 5.0 pro soemtime this week! .... cant wait till payday!!!

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:) me to numark total control time

geposted Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 10:23 am
I don't think the question was answered...

Q: why does the console work on pc but not on the mac?

A: you will not be able to use the dj console mk2 until version 5.0 is released. yes, you should buy the pro version, do the upgrade, but realize it still will not work on mac until v5.0 is released (for Mac)

geposted Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 10:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)