Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DVD Rip problems........

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I subscribe to Promo Only DVDs for video, but when I use the DVD rip function, it does not let me convert to Mpeg and the track listings do not come up. Is there something I am missing here? Please help I hate to have to type in all the names later.....

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jim

take a look at this "video 4 n 1" at www.avsmedia.com free trail you will love it, click video tools, eazy peazy...lol, if you get stuck which you won't give me a shout

Tayla

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 9:46 pm
Will this program get me the track names?

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 10:04 pm
i've never tried to be honest, i just normally hand ball them in with what i want in the tags, does'nt take to ticks, give me a minute or three and i'll get back to you...

Tayla

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 10:36 pm
Well that program is good for converting, I wish I had a way to do everything at once and a little faster.

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 10:57 pm
as victor medrew would say " i don't bloody believe it, ive just done a complete reinstall on my home pc and tried to download from avs site coz lazy sod here did'nt bother to make a copy and its not happening, bo**ocks, hehe, will get back to you on this asap sorry about that, well at least you have tried it and see how quick and easy it is, will try the site again in a little while...

Tayla

geposted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 11:07 pm
tried again a few times either site is down or problems my side will try again tomorrow...

Tayla

geposted Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 12:06 am
JIM

sending you pm with further info to yours...

Tayla

geposted Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 5:26 pm
this person has it all figured out for a couple of them reed the blog and i hope its ok with tophouse that i used his blog as a point in the right direction. he uses dvd dycypher or something like that and i do belive its freebut not for sure

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/TopHouse/

geposted Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 12:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)