Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Console MK1 VS MK2 whats the difference.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the first and second one is?. Seeing that you can pick the first one up pretty cheaply these days is it worthing spending the money on the MK2?

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 2:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the mk2 has a soundcard , and has better buttons

the mp3 console is based on the v1 console and has problems ocasionaly with buttons sticking

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 2:46 pm
I've been extremly happy with my mk2, the controler gets the job done well as the buttons are very responsive and the soundcard sounds great when run in wdm mode. I do however recommend using it in junction with an external dj mixer as without one the mk2 volume can be pretty low;^]

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 2:54 pm
Cheers guys

geposted Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 3:02 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The buttons on my MK1 console have always been too unresponsive. I have never been able to use them when trying to mix because they stick too much. The sliders and knobs all work fine though so you just have to use the mouse or shortcut keys to replace the button functions. Other than that its a great console for portability and the soundcard is the same so Id say if you planning on using it alot just spend the extra money to get the MK2.

I don't agree with the previous statement of the console sound being too low. When I have my sound max settings in Vista and on the console I can only turn the amp up about 5 or 10% volume otherwise it will just be too loud! I usually have to run the computer at about 25-30% volume just so I can get the amp mid-range volume and use the microphone properly. The soundcard is not top of the range of course but it definately does the job ok even for large venues.

geposted Tue 25 Sep 07 @ 1:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)