Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bcd2000 problems... - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What i said to discobrioan seem to be the right answer for you also:

I think you are indeed not the right one to discuss this with.
Teamers seem to be a little more open for clear words.

First of all they are not abusive to forumusers and dont take technical problems as personal problems like you do.

Happy mixing no matter what your software is called
Tanzi

geposted Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 12:30 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Your right..I am not a Teamer....and I have not been abusive...if I had been I would have said something nasty...like bite me......but I didn't.....I let go of my problems with the BCD a long time ago, as should you.... I guess I am expecting too much from other adults.

geposted Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 1:24 am
DaGManPRO InfinityMember since 2007
TearEmUp

Where did you read this release from Behringer admitting bad chipsets, please post the link here as I have never seen it and am talking to Behringer right now regarding this, they say they have no knowledge of any such statement. If it is true post it here and everyone with a BCD2000 can return it and get Total Control and all will be well with the world.

geposted Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 9:45 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
It was posted on Behringers web site over six months ago. It is the last time I was there so I do not know if it still is or not. I am not wasting my time on Behringer DJ equipment anymore. I have tried four different items and been un-satisfied with them all.

geposted Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 11:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)