Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: A simple yes or no......

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Will I have VDJ 5 before my gig Sat night? Don't mind waiting I just want to free myself of the torment of checking back here every half hour for the next 48 hours.

Thank you.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 9:52 pm
I doubt it. My advice even if it came out in the next few hours...Dont use it. You wouldn't have enough time to test it and have confidence in it. Well, I wouldn't. What are you using now? PC version?

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 10:17 pm
d-v-int wrote :
Will I have VDJ 5 before my gig Sat night?

Thank you.

no, sorry. Its being beta tested RIGHT now. And I'm sure you want to have it secure and safe, bugs ironed out, and working optimal, before we releae it :)

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 10:20 pm
Quote :

no, sorry. Its being beta tested RIGHT now. And I'm sure you want to have it secure and safe, bugs ironed out, and working optimal, before we releae it :)

How many Beta testers are there and what is the average time for testing? I have a gig a week from Sat. I am trying to be patient. Just a little excited I guess.

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 10:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
we cant go into specifics on that but rest assured every one wants the best for mac vdj

and it will be released when when its perfect and ready for professional use

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 10:30 pm

@bottomend:

I know, waiting time is the worst :) I hate it myself, just when you where kid waiting for X-mas.. pure hell ;) hehe

But to be serious, beta time expectancies are just so hard, even impossible to tell. It could be good to go this week, or there could surface some bug that takes a week to fix etc.

So sorry for not being possible to set an exact release date, but things are progressing, and getting closer and closer....

We all want it to work great this time :)

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 10:32 pm
Well im running a macbook, mbp and a new imac with a xone 3d + herc mk 1 + 2 fire wire + USB External HDD's any chance you'll send me the beta and Ill give it a right oul testing for you?

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 11:14 pm
d-v-int wrote :
Well im running a macbook, mbp and a new imac with a xone 3d + herc mk 1 + 2 fire wire + USB External HDD's any chance you'll send me the beta and Ill give it a right oul testing for you?

maybe.. let me check a bit:)

What OS version? Intel Core?

geposted Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 11:22 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
d-v-int wrote :

macbook - core duo 2ghz w/1g RAM current version of Tiger.
MBP - 2ghz core duo w/2g RAM + 256mb GC current version of Tiger.
imac(new) 2.4ghz core 2 duo w/1g Ram + 256mb GC current version of Tiger.

Get it to me tomorrow and I've no problem testing it out on Sat (regular gig and i'll have back up) and putting it through the paces with the 3D & herc and exporting vid to a projector. Will be a good solid 4-6 hour session too.

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 3:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if you do get it just a tip never use a beta at a live gig ,

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 11:31 am
skyfxl wrote :
if you do get it just a tip never use a beta at a live gig ,
I agree but the gig I'm doing this Sat is a very Regular gig and the crowd will be fine if I have a minor hiccup (easy going crowd) and I'll always have another instance of vdj running on another lappy than the main one.

Oh and just a note to who ever makes this decision I have done beta work in the past with A&H on the firmware updates to the 3D so I do have a (small) bit of experiance.

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 12:09 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
d-v-int wrote :

well i am running mbp 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM OSX 10.4.10 so how about me ? Also using Vestax vci 100

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 6:10 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
May I be a beta tester too?
I am also running a macbook 2 GHz Intel core 2 Duo 2 GB current Tiger, one Lacie firewire hardrive, two WD Passport usb Hardrives, and a BCD200 controller

geposted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 6:46 pm
look what you started dv

geposted Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 2:48 pm
mcnutty wrote :
look what you started dv

yeah but I didn't get that beta :(

geposted Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 4:38 pm
me, me!

geposted Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 4:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)